Mittwoch, 18. Dezember 2013

Getting a feel for things again

So by now I created contracts for my stuff in Nullsec. I even jumped back and flew my Proteus out the hard way. Ok, it was configured cloaky / nully, so not a big deal. But still it was 20 jumps through hostile territory.
All went well though and it sits safely in Cat now. I flew some level 4 missions, just to get accustomed to Eve again. Know what? They are still awful.
My friend Zak also resubbed and he also likes the idea to live in a wormhole. So today in the evening and will resubscribe my second account and start looking for one. Time to get things going.

2 Kommentare:

  1. What kind of wormhole class are you going to look for? pve/pvp and looking to join a corporation or wil you set up small scale starting with just the two of you?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. We are looking for a C1 or maybe a C2 and yes, only my friend and me.
    But joining a big wormhole corp is also an option.

    AntwortenLöschen