Samstag, 14. Dezember 2013

Enough WoT...back to EVE

In World of Tanks I have played 12.000 matches by now, mostly in my clan "Druckwelle". My rating is ok, I played clanwars, have 4 Tier 10 tanks and enjoyed the game a lot.
But more and more the cheating servers really annoy me. It is not ok, that the matchmaker / server starts to put you more and more as low tier and in bad teams when you perform well. And that it does that is a fact. I even think it tinkers with penetration / camo / hitrate. But I cannot prove that.
Whatever....

I decided to come back to EVE and resubscribed yesterday. On logging in I found my main account deep in Nullsec in the drone regions. With a lot of assets. In a hostile station.
After short consideration I clonejumped to empire. My assets in the drone regions will be sold for cheap cheap with contratcs.
I issued some Red Frog contracts for my other stuff, want it brought back to Cat in Essence, where it all started. I will consolidate a bit, resub my other account and then decide what to do.
Options are:
- find a C1 or C2 wormhole to live in (maybe with a friend)
- make a fortune in empire (probably not, I rather make one in RL)
- back to sov warfare
- join the militia

I don't know yet. Time will tell. Probably the wormhole :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen