Sonntag, 2. Dezember 2012

Where I lay my head is home

It is good to have a helpful corp, special thanks to Archmedia (and his alt), who helped me greatly in jumping my ships to my new home with his carrier. It is greatly appreciated.
I did some ratting to replenish my funds and I must say that the Drone regions could really need a buff. Or I have to get used to the drone anomalies, somehow I liked the Sansha better. Well, on Tuesday there will be faction and officer spawns I heard. Good thing.
Also I was on my short first alliance roam and had a good time. I even managed to get the final blow on an Absolution and got on the mail for a Rupture cruiser.
But the best thing last: my friend Zaknafein Hinken resubbed and joined us. I am really happy about this and looking forward to more fleets with him.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen