Montag, 24. Dezember 2012

Just a quickie

I know I should write more, but the problem is that there is nothing going on worth writing about.
Currently I am more or less only saving up ISK for buying a carrier. I finally decided that Trebron needs one of his own, for transportation mainly. It is 20 days until he can sit in one and maybe 40 or 50 days until he can competently fly a Thanatos.
What I need are ISK. A billion for the skillbooks and 2.5 billion for the ship with fittings.
Other than that I am testing the new or revamped T1 cruiser hulls. Amazing! I really love those. Yesterday I chickened out in a shield tanked Thorax...I should have thought.
When jumping into a low sec system from Hisec, a Stiletto and a Cynabal waited on the other side. They both pointed me and drew sentry gun fire. I reapproached the gate, while the Stiletto warped clean, probably to come back afterwards, without sentry aggro. I should have pointed him. Maybe I could have taken them with the sentry guns as help. But I jumped back to Hisec like a coward.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen